2. "Come on, stir yourselves. It's milking time."
3. This photo and the first one were taken on the road to a famous Dairy, specialising in cheeses and yoghurts. At least, I'm told that that is the case - we were there too early and didn't want to wait 30 minutes until it opened.
(Near Lake Eacham, where we stayed)
5. "The rest of my ostrich body is lying down in the mud, and I'm darned if I'm going to stand up just to have my photo taken by another 'old bird'."
7. (Dinner Falls, Mt Hypipamee National Park)
8. The Chauffeur and her Dad.
9. Rapidly 'disappearing' countryside ahead of the next rain squall.
10. (See above)
11. (See above)
12. Banana plantation
(Near Mungalli Creek)
13. Tea plantation
(Nucifora Tea Plantation, near Mungalli Creek)