Monday, February 07, 2005

Spreading the Word

So far today I've done nothing in the garden - well, it is a bit hot! I've now told two of my daughters how to access my Blog, but I'm not sure if it was such a good idea. I may be a little more reserved about what I write if I think that they might read it, but I'm sure I'll get over that and look forward to their comments.

I've given up hoping my agapanthus will flower this year. There's not even a sign of a bud on any of them. I can't think what I've done wrong. I still live in hopes that someone will develop a pink one, same colour as a pink Dutch Hyacinth. I think they would look stunning mixed with the blues and white.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Jeepers - I don't think I have ever heard of Agapanthus not flowering - they certainly don't seem to mind the drought. But I do have one (the large dark blue, as distinct from the midling dark blue) that is a water-lover and needs a fair bit to flower.

I have heard of a pink one, but have never seen it - but I gather is is more a white than a true pink.

Hot and windy here too - but I am about to force myself out into the garden

Anonymous said...

Of course it was a good idea to tell us about your Blog. I am very very impressed with it and look forward to reading it when I can. Well Done Mum!!